Boman Irani denies involvement in Rs.425 QNet scam

0
91

Boman Irani denies involvement in Rs.425 QNet scamActor Boman Irani Wednesday refuted that he and his son Danesh were involved in a Rs.425 crore con supposedly led by a multi-level trading firm QNet, saying he only attended a function organised by the business and that his son’s profits during that period were levied.

“My engagement with the company is merely founded on the detail that I have attended a function of QNet and had been photographed there,” Boman said in a statement.

Complainant Gurupreet Singh Anand, who had filed an FIR against the QNet last August alleging the involvement of Boman and his child, has now approached the Economic infringements Wing (EOW), of the Mumbai policeman.

In the accusation he has supplied details of alleged links of Danesh, who had worked in the company, with the design.

According to reports, the Mumbai policemanman is actually probing Danesh’s asserted role.

“My son had worked as an agency like thousands of others during 2007-2008, when he had passed out of college. After that he left for the US for his MBA,” said Boman.

“His earnings and residuals for his hard earned efforts as a multi-level trading agency are all levied and overhead board,” he added.

“Even though the one-by-one has made this accusation, no administration, including the EOW, has intimated us about any investigation. Rest assured, me and my family are regulation abiding citizens of the country,” said Boman.

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY